Lip fillers are medical aesthetic procedures done to make lips look plumper and fix asymmetry problems. Our lips are the most salient feature of our face. Thats why lip lines being prominent and lips being thick and plump is seen by many as an aesthethic look. Thanks to lip fillers, a more attractive and pleasant can be achieved. The size difference between upper and lower lips can be eliminated. Nowadays the most used substance in lipfillers is hylauranic acid. Lip fillers can be done in a short amount of time and with no pain at all.
When Do We Prefer Lip Fillers?
- To accentuate contour and lip lines
- To make lips look thicker and more plump
- To shape lips
- To eliminate the asymmetrical apperance
- To eliminate aesthtic problems at the area between lip and nose
Who Can Get Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers can be done on anybody regardless of their gender. Our patients must be over 18 to get lipfillers. Application may be risky during pregnancy and breastfeeding mothers. Lip fillers can be applied to those
- Over 18 years old
- Thinks that posseses thin lips
- Want to accencuate their lip shape
- That are bothered by the dry and wrinkly look of their lips.
What Substances are Used in Lipfillers?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Most preffered type of fillers nowadays are hylauranic acid fillers. Hyaluranic acid exists in skins own structure but lessens over time causing volüme loss. Hylauranic acid has high capacity of holding moisture and when injected on lips can give volume to area its applied. Resulting in a plump smooth lip look.Because hylauranic acid also exists in skins own structure it has very low risk of causing alletgies and can provide natural results.
- Fat injection: Depending on the persons wants and needs fat injections can also be used. Patients own fat tissue is used in fat injection. Because lips are an area that has little fat, some part of the injected fat may be lost making its permanancy depending on the individual.
Are Lip Fillers Permanent?
Like all filler applications lip fillers are also not permanent. But it can be said that its permanence is long. Lip fillers can help lips look plump and attractive for a long without surgery, pain or discomfort. Lip fillers last approciamtely 1 year. But this may differ depending on the individual use of mimic and facial gestures.
How Are Lip Fillers Done?
Lip fillers are done via injection. The prepared filler is injected to targeted areas. Apllication lasts around 10-20 minutes. Patients can resume their daily routine in the same day.
What Happens After Lip Fillers? What Are The Side Effects Of Lip Fillers?
After lip filler lip area may be swollen and red. These are expected side effects of injection. When done in a correct way and in correct amount lip fillers have no serious side effects. Hyaluranic acid used in lipfillers is a substance that already exists in skins own structure. Therefore hylauranic acid has little possibility to cause alergies or damage any tissues.
Do Lip Fillers Hurt?
Filler applications are usually painless but injections might intimidate some patients. To patients that are afraid of needles application can be made with anesthetic creams, eliminating the discomfort caused by injections and allowing a comfortable application.
Do Lip Fillers Look Fake?
Botox and fillers may be fast applications but doing them correctly require expertise. The correct application of injection and deciding on the correct dose for the patient is cruicial. When done by an expert and experienced doctor lip fillers can look perfectly natural. These days many people regularly get lip fillers without even being noticed.